Ok so if the gift of travel isn't going to give you that immediate satisfaction of the Christmas shopping, wrapping and giving then here are a few items that have caught my attention for foolproof giving and receiving. These stores have all sorts of cool stuff so click away. You can thank me later.
1. Brass Shoe Horn from Poketo engraved with Talk the Talk & Walk the Walk.
2. Le Corbusier Stencil Set from Peter Miller Books for that mid-century touch.
3. Mast Brothers Chocolate Collection the box set includes all their flavors and wrapper artwork.
4. Moon Dominos by Fredericks & Mae hand crafted toys are made with more love.
5. Rollbahn Metallic Notebooks from Spartan Shop made in Japan, inspired in German Flight Manuals, it's a no brainer.
6. Amish Made Scooter from Reform School metal basket included.
7. Scarlett Hip Purse from Herschel Supply Company black velvet and brass hardware need I say more.
8. Watering Can in Polished by Lee West Objects from Mohawk General Store the collectible splurge.
9. Oooms 14k Gold Staples from Assembly for that golden touch.
10. Brew Stove Top Coffee Maker by Tom Dixon from Need Supply #butfirstcoffee.